INVITATION TO JOIN THE NATIONAL DISABLED STUDENTS UNION (NDSU) LISTSERV
We'd like to invite you to join our listserv. The National Disabled Students Union (NDSU) listserv is an e-mail discussion list for students with disabilities of all ages throughout the United States. The overall purpose of this cross-disability listserv is to mobilize and organize students with disabilities throughout the nation in order to continue the legacy of empowerment and community solidarity that began with our predecessors in the 1970s (which is now being threatened by the Supreme Court).
TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE NDSU LIST:
Address your email to: email@example.com
In the body of the message type:
SUBSCRIBE NDSU Jane Doe
Replace "Jane Doe" with your first and last name.
If you have any questions or concerns about the NDSU list, please feel free to contact Sarah Triano at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 773-463-4776.
For more information, contact Sarah Triano at 773-463-4776 (V/Relay), 773-463-5154 (Fax) or at email@example.com
NDSU Logo Made By:
Nancy Lu Rosenheim, 773-262-1623, firstname.lastname@example.org
The following text captions are for images on this page:
1. National Disabled Students Union in orange, purple, and green
2. NDSU Home Button in orange with black lettering
3. The Braid Button in orange with black lettering
4. NDSU Listserv Button in orange with black lettering
5. Leave Out Button in orange with black lettering
6. Links Button in orange with black lettering
7. Contact Us Button in orange with black lettering
8. The NDSU Logo - a vertical braid in orange, green, and purple on a white canvas background, with the letters NDSU alongside it in black. At the bottom of the braid, the different colored strands are connected by a blue band (blue symbolizing truth).