AEMB GBM 1 Follow up
Hello AEMB members and initiates,
A quick recap of the meeting:
- Introduction and ice-breaker
- Why join AEMB?
- Member and Initiate Requirements
- Volunteering – Kids Enjoy Exercise Now (KEEN) this Sunday, October 27th from 3:30-5:45 p.m. See the powerpoint for more details.
The service hour requirement per semester is 5 hours. Fill out an appropriate activity form and turn it in to one of the board members.
- Please note: The national headquarters increased the membership dues and it will now be $50 due October 25th, preferably cash but checks can be made out to “UIC Department of BIOE”. A receipt form should be filled and turned into the BIOE office. Remember, this is a one time fee for a lifelong membership.
- Fill out the Google Contact form by October 25th (found in powerpoint).
- The service hour requirement per semester for initiates is also 5 hours. Fill out an appropriate activity form and turn it in to one of the board members.
- Make a slide on powerpoint with a picture of yourself and answer all the questions on the introduction slide of the GBM presentation (Name, year, hobby, etc.). This is due October 31st.
Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions or voice concerns via email, Facebook, call/text. (Emil - 224-944-7086)
Emil Joseph & Johnwesly A. Kanagaraj
President & Vice President